Dishwashing Liquid Type 14 (with Chlorine)

  • SKU: GCH
Liquid Dishwasher Detergent Type 14 is suitable for use in all standard dishwashers with automatic dosing.
Inhalt Please select a variation.
from
88,93 €
incl. 19% VAT , Free shipping
  • Available immediately
Description
Liquid dishwashing detergent type 14 is suitable for use in all common dishwashers with automatic dosing. Cleans encrusted and very greasy dishes even with short exposure times. Dissolves tea and coffee residues from porcelain and stoneware. Low foam setting.

Application and dosage:

Not suitable for aluminium!

Liquid dishwashing detergent type 14 is fed to the dishwasher detergent tank with a dosing device.

  • 2 ml / liter fresh water up to 12° dH
  • 2.5 - 4 ml / liter fresh water from 12° dH

The post-dosing is dependent on the fresh water supply and the degree of contamination of the lye.

Physical Data
Color light yellow
Consistency liquid
Scent of chlorine
pH (concentrate) 14
Density approx. 1.2 g/ml
Storage instructions: Store in a frost-free place. If stored properly, can be used for at least 2 years.

Ecology: The surfactants used in the mixture comply with the Detergents Regulation (No. 648/2004) and are completely aerobically degradable.

DANGER! Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and serious eye damage. Releases poisonous gases when mixed with acid.
Warning Danger
Ingredients according to EC recommendation: 15 - 30% phosphate, < 5% phosphonate, polycarboxylate, bleach based on chlorine

Use the product safely. Store cleaning agents in the original container, separate from food and out of reach of children. If medical advice is required, have the container or label at hand.

Dispose of the container in the household waste when it is completely emptied.
This information is non-binding and cannot be used as a basis for liability against us. Changes in the course of technical progress and further development of the company are reserved. The buyer is obliged to carry out careful property tests. Users must also check the compatibility of materials not mentioned. We do not accept any liability for damage caused by improper use.

Keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.

Write the first review for this item and help others make a purchase decision!

There are no reviews yet.