- Highly concentrated: Dilutable with water up to 1:100
- Fire and explosion proof
- Rinseable without residue
- No odour or taste impairment of food in accordance with $ 31 LMBG
- Surfactants are biodegradable in accordance with EU directives
- Bactericidal effect
- Phosphate and solvent free
- Grill, oven, pizza oven
- Microwaves or microwave ovens
- Cooking facilities, filters and extractor hoods
- Ovens, stoves and much more
Areas of use
Cleaning concentrate for use both in the household and in professional catering.
Intensive cleaner without phosphate and solvent with bactericidal effect and active foam for cleaning and degreasing. Easily removes stubborn dirt and grease from grills, grill grates, stoves, microwaves, ovens, hoods and filters.
|pH value (concentrate)||14|
|Density||approx. 1.17 g/ml (20°C)|
|VOC content||0 %|
Easily removes burnt-on food residues
No matter on the grill grate or in the oven. Smoke resin remover dissolves the most stubborn dirt in food-related areas. Removes solidified smoke resin deposits, tarred fats, oils, protein residues and production residues. The cleaning performance can be further improved by increasing the cleaning temperature.
Areas of application for commercial users
Ideal for cleaning hoods and hood ducts in large kitchens, restaurant kitchens and canteens, deposits from
as well as burnt-in residues from grills, baking and pizza ovens. Removes soot deposits very well from smoking
Also suitable for cleaning the recirculation system in the smoking chambers.
Application: Smoke Resin Remover
Not suitable for aluminum or zinc coatings!
- Spray the items or surfaces to be cleaned, depending on the degree of soiling, concentrated or diluted, or apply the cleaner directly.
- Allow to act for a short time.
- Rinse well with clear, warm water.
Note: Cleaning time is shortened by increased cleaning temperature.
- Store separately from food and beverages
- Wear appropriate protective gloves
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
Do not use on aluminum, zinc coatings or sensitive surfaces.
Keep out of reach and out of sight of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the packaging or label.
Use the product safely. Store cleaning agents in the original container and out of reach of children.
Dispose of container only when completely emptied in the waste recycling.
These details are for guidance only and cannot be used as a basis for liability on our part. Changes in the course of technical progress and further development of the company are reserved. The buyer is obliged to carry out careful property tests. Users also have to check the compatibility of materials not mentioned. We do not accept any liability for damage caused by improper use.
There are no reviews yet.