Top-Cleaner Glasses Cleaner
The proven cleaning and care for plastic lenses, optical lenses and visors. Can be used as a concentrate or diluted with water. 100ml give up to 10 liters of ready-to-use solution.
- Anti-fogging effect
- Reduces re-fogging of glasses and mirrors to a minimum
- Easy-Clean effect
- Surfaces are smoothed and sealed by care, which simplifies cleaning in subsequent treatments and reduces new contamination.
- Repair effect
- Compensates for micro-damage. The intensive surface smoothing and sealing makes the treated area more resistant to environmental stress and minimizes the risk of scratching.
- Anti-static effect
- Reduces the adhesion of dust particles to the surface
- Transmission effect
- Increases the light transmission of glass and transparent plastic surfaces
- Hydrophilic effect
- Surfaces appear water-repellent and are therefore less quickly re-contaminated. Raindrops bead off without residue after treatment.
- Reduces reflections
The unique recipe repairs micro-damages and thus increases light transmittance, reduces new contamination and provides a protective layer that is dust and water repellent and makes future cleaning easier.
But that's not all. One of the Top Cleaner's most important strengths, especially for helmet or glasses wearers, is the anti-fogging effect, which prevents the windows from fogging up after treatment and makes it difficult for a long period of time.
Instructions for use:
Spray Top Cleaner onto the surface to be treated and wipe dry with a soft paper towel.
Use the product safely. Keep cleaning agents out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.